środa, 27 maja 2015

'Memories Captured' mixed media layout for Blue Fern Studios + VIDEO tutorial

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing great.
I am back to you with my new page and full video tutorial for Blue Fern Studios.

I had a great pleasure to make this piece.
This amazing photo of two little fairies in the forest comes from Enchanted Fairies.
(Enchanted Fairies is a studio boasting world renowned Photographers, and Special FX Artists specializing in wall portraiture and has raised over $200,000 for local charitable organizations right North Texas). Be sure to visit their beautiful website to see more stunning photos ! 


As you ca see this is very magical page. I wanted to recreate the forest and dreamy scenry from the photo. I added some dry moss, thread to build my page.


 I love the colours of Deja Vu paper collection, so soft and elegant. My favourite way of altering the chipboards is to emboss them with white embossing powder.


I hope you will enjoy the vidoe tutorial!


Hugs, Marta x

6 komentarzy:

  1. Your layout looks fabulous and very magical! Off to watch your video ;) x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. this is gorgeous Marta!!! Stunning and magical! I love it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. This is magical and so beautiful! Absolutely lovely!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Oh Marta... Simply amazing! Love this layout and all it involves!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Such a beautifully tactile page - I want to run my fingers over it. Thank you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Czarodziejska praca, skradła mi serce :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń