piątek, 22 maja 2015

'Dare to spread your wings' visual diary + VIDEO tutorial

Hi friends,
I am running back to you to share with you my new project.
This work was created just for myself. I have seen so many amazing colourful creations, journals, painting, visual art and so on... and I felt I wish to try.
I wish to learn how to create those fun pages.
I decided I will record my beginnings in colour journaling.

I got some handy supplies and started experimenting.

 
I loved playing with my new stationary.
I decided I will create some fun, easy to follow journal spread.


So here is it.
'Dare to spread your wings'


I hope you will enjoy the video too !!!



Love, Marta xx

6 komentarzy:

  1. Definitely well begun - a gorgeous spread.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This was fabulous! Loved watching you create your little canvas....as always, thanks so much for sharing :):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love this page I think it is one of my faves. I have just got those stamps too so I want to try ... those pens are awesome.... loved the video xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Śliczna praca, tutek mnie zachęcił do spróbowania nowego, co to za mazaki?

    OdpowiedzUsuń