poniedziałek, 18 maja 2015

'Smile - now is the right time' journal + VIDEO by Marta Lapkowska

Hello everyone !
It's Marta Lapkowska here.

I am back to you with my new mixed media journal page for Lindy's Stamp Gang :)
Those who knows me know that this is my favourite way of creating.
This piece is a perfect example for every journal begginer.



I used very basic list of materials, book pages, masking tape, gesso, some random stamps and SPRAYS of course :)
I used colours from April limted edition set

















I hope this make will inspire you to create your own mixed media journal page.
Follow my video tutorial, enjoy and let it go !



Happy creating, Marta Lapkowska

10 komentarzy:

  1. Love the colours on this! Your journal pages are always amazing!! can't wait to see the video xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Great piece....very inspiring. Gorgeous, love the colours :) thank you Marta :) :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Nice journal page. I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Fabulous creating! Thanks for the video too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Very nice page. I love it. Johanne Lacombe

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. love your page ! thanks for video!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. What a great journal page! Love your video.

    OdpowiedzUsuń