niedziela, 24 maja 2015

'Dream on' journal, stamping technique + VIDEO

Hello everyone !
Did you have a good weekend ?
My one was very busy with kids parties... for those who don't know I work as Snow White. 
Yes, Snow White :) and I entertain kids on their birthday parties.
I love my work but... I love creating too...! I cannot survive without making something :)

Today's work is another experimental piece of mine.


I am not a stamper and I admire stunning works by my crafter friends.
They are having such an eye where to stamp an image.
I am not like that... I decided I need to find my own way ;)
I used tissue paper to have a better control on my stamped images.





I could not resist. 
New stamps from Finnabair are simply amazing !









I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial. You can see the creative process.



Love, Marta xx

ps. there is blog giveaway on Finnabair blog !
Click on the photo :) Good luck !

http://tworzysko.blogspot.ie/2015/05/finnabair-giveaway-time.html
 

4 komentarze:

  1. Your pages are beautiful, as always. I enjoyed your video!! Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. j adore cette magnifique page avec les nouveau tampons de Finnabair.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Boskie są te stemple, Twoje prace również :*

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Gorgeous Marta! I saw this yesterday and loved it - so happy you did the video. Just Fantastic. And yes, I could totally see you as Snow White. I'm sure you're Amazing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń