poniedziałek, 1 czerwca 2015

Art journaling 'Life is about creating yourself' + VIDEO tutorial

Hello crafty people,
I am so happy to be back to you with my new creation for Finnabair Creative Team.
Back to basics, back to my art journaling.


This project is very textured, with layers of papers, modeling paste and different types of laces.
I started as usual covering my page with gesso. Gesso is great base for any mixed media works.



After adding all embellishments to my page, after everything dried I started playing with colours.
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. You can see the whole process in my video.


I love the title too, this metal embllishments comes from Tim Holtz.
I hope you will enjoy my tutorial and find some inspiration.



ps. Did you join Finnabair & Friends Open Studio group ?
Click here and it will take you directly to our mixed media group on Facebook - fabulous inspirations, challenges and tutorials. You will love it.
Have a great week !

Love, Marta
Products from Mixed Media Place:





5 komentarzy:

  1. Fantastic! The colour combination is amazing! Off to watch the video, thank you for sharing ;) Ingrid x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. You know I love this...all the beautiful laces and trims and textures, topped with beautiful colors! SO pretty!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Mnóstwo pięknie przenikajacych się barw :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful- I wish I could watch the video at work, but I'll definitely be checking it out tonight. Thank you!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń