wtorek, 2 czerwca 2015

June colour challenge at Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hi there !
Are you looking for new challenge ?
Lindy's Stamp Gang has something for you !
Heere is my inspiration for you mini mixed media canvas. 
Recently butterflies are appearing on my works a lot :)



To be eligible to win the challenge, you must follow the following rules:
1. Help us spread the word by sharing the Color Challenge graphic below, and linking it to where all the information about the challenge is posted (this post).
2. Use a minimum of two (2) Lindy’s Stamp Gang products, and link them to our online store. You are welcome to add neutrals, white, black, gray and brown, but please stick to the colors in the color graphic.
***There will be five (5) winners of $50 Gift Certificates to the store!
Here is June’s graphic for your inspiration. This challenge is valid on blog posts dated June 1st, 2015 – June 30th, 2015


Join challenge here !
Good luck, Marta xx

11 komentarzy:

  1. Your canvas is beautiful, Marta. The crackle background looks amazing & those butterflies are gorgeous, ready to take flight any moment.
    Sadly I don't own Lindy's as can't justify postage so....
    I am looking at other challenges though for June, as coming 3rd in May was a lovely shock. Tk care. C

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dear Caroline forgive me being late but ;) I can sicretly tell you that some sprays will come your way soon. I am still gathering bits and pieces for you my friend... but few sprays are already there ! xx

      Usuń
  2. Such a beautiful canvas, Marta; I love the softness of the colour, and that lovely crackle.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Marta, I always love looking at your beautiful work and this is just lovely! Like others, I love that crackle background and Lindy's products are just wonderful to me and you always do them justice! Nice canvas!!! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Piękno w swojej prostocie, cudowny efekt :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Such a beautiful ethereal background!! Stunning work xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Cracle background is perfect. Love the design.

    OdpowiedzUsuń