piątek, 30 czerwca 2017

Beginners Watercolor Tutorials ! #MaremiSmallArt

Hi, hello my dear Friends!

Have you got watercolors ? 
Did you play with your paints yet ?
I have a feeling that we all have at least one set of watercolors.

Some of us have cheaper paints, some of us have best in range set.
Question is are you using them ?



I hope to share today with you few fun tricks and tips how to let go and play with your paints, how to lose the fear!
It's like a summary of my recent drawing, paintings and general having lots fun :)
Let's start with basic backgrounds and ways of how to START !




What about if we use salt, stones ??
Have you ever trieds those techniques before ?
So much fun and what an amazing effect!



You must try!



Those fun techniques will help you to explore and break this blank page of your watercolors :) 



Here is few paintings of mine... if you follow my Instagram you probably have seen those... but if you don't yet then click here to see all posted photos.









Another fun way of creating your background is using tissue paper.
Perfect idea for adults but also for kids !


Enjoy full video tutorial :


 
Lastly I wish to share with you another fun product!
Oxides from Ranger!
I made a video where I share 15 unique background ideas.
Grab your tools and enjoy making some pretty pieces!



















Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see my videos!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaremiSmallArt

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaremiSmallArt

If you would like to see my daily art inspirations please feel free to follow my Instagram here :)

https://www.instagram.com/maremis_small_art/



16 komentarzy:

  1. Hello. I just found your site via Pinterest. I love your style and your way of explaining different techniques, even if you don't know what they're called. Lol I have a question about watercolor choice. With your style of art if you could only have one type of watercolors, what would they be, Jane Davenport or Kuretake gansai tambi something else? Thank you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. With your style of art if you could only have one type of watercolors, what would they be, Jane Davenport or Kuretake gansai tambi something else? Thank you



    ทางบ้าน

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It was a great tutorial for me. I am really so benefited by this post. Thanks a lot

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. In this manner my buddy Wesley Virgin's story begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain everything they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and famous.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that thought has even occurred INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head seven years back, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with going through life payroll to payroll! Why can't I become successful?"

    You've taken part in those thoughts, right?

    Your success story is waiting to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  8. Excellent post. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. This blog is so nice for me. I will keep on coming here again and again.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  10. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. It was a lot of fun and I truly had a good time reading your post.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  12. I keep on reading your blog post. Thanks a lot for sharing this unique informative post with us.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. “I like to look at an article that makes individuals think

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Wow, amazing blog format! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.

    OdpowiedzUsuń