piątek, 1 stycznia 2016

Happy New 2016 Year Crafty Friends !

Hello everyone !!! :)
How are you in the first day of a New Year ?
I am tired as a little after heading very late to bed but super happy and excited !
I hope this year will bring loooots fantstic things :)

I made a little message for you !!! Happy New Year :)


On this note... some super exciting news... I have been asked to join The Dusty Attic design team !!!
I cannot wait to get started ! For now, check out their wonderful selection of chipboards, stencils and more... click here ! :)


TWO WHOLE WEEKS OF 20% OFF when you use the code
HAPPY2016

Remember when you order $75.00 or over you get FREE Shipping world wide and because of the high volume of orders there is at least a two week turn around for your purchase.

Thank you xx

2 komentarze:

  1. Congratulations Marta !!I also wish you a very Happy New Year 2016, full of Happiness and good thins, the best!! Thanks so much for your kind message!! lovely! Kisses. Caty

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. HUGE congratulations Marta! You definitely deserve this! Can't wait to see your creations with Dusty Attic products. I know that they will all be phenomenal!

    OdpowiedzUsuń