wtorek, 29 grudnia 2015

Captured journal page for Lindy's Stamp Gang

Hi everyone,
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Today I would love to share with you my recent journal spread.
In few steps I will show you how can you simply create your background.
You can create your background base by using masking tape, old book pages or just leftover paper strips.
 

When you have your textured background time to add some gesso to prime your pages... next step is to add some colour.


One of my most favourite technique is to use a pipe from inside the bottle. Instead of using brush you can 'draw & paint' using plastic pipe.


My next step was to emboss my chipboards and add some stamping.


I hope this inspired you to create your own simple textured backgrounds. It's great to use old, recycled pieces of paper. In this way you will create unique and one in kind journal pages.


On this note I wish you best of luck in the new year, many creative moments and hope you will have an inspirational 2016 year!
Hugs, Marta xx


Products used in this project:
Embossing Powders:

6 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful as always, Marta !
    Corrie x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wonderful creating.. thanks for all the inspiration this year.. happy new year!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thank you so much for inspiring me and many others, I love your work, videos and listening to your voice on vlog. You deserve the very best in 2016.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a great creating you made. Looks so amazing. You really inspire to make great art!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Fantastic background tips and fabulous finished pages.
    Have a very happy New Year!
    Alison xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń