wtorek, 15 grudnia 2015

1 kit / 5 cards = 5 VIDEO tutorials

Hello my dear friends,
I hope you are doing great !
Are you ready for Christmas ? Did you send all your Christmas cards ?

Today I would love to share with you few cards with video tutorials... easy, simple and fun !
Most importantly cards for everyone.
I created those projects from 1 Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook :)
ps. there is 3 more cards coming your way including videos !!!

Be sure to subscribe to my channel HERE :) to see all new videos coming.
So here they are, I hope you will enjoy them all !


Video:




Two cards is one video :)



Video:





Video:






Limited Edition kit - to buy kits click HERE :)


ps. Did I share with you my Christmas wreath ?
Check this out :)








Hugs, Marta xx

1 komentarz:

  1. I enjoyed your lovely Christmas video! It looks so simple that even I can do it:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń