wtorek, 20 stycznia 2015

'Shine bright' journal page for Art Workshop

Hello everyone,

I would love to share with you my new project for ArtWorkshop.
I created sparkle and 'loud' journal page. I used bright and striking colours.


I used lovely shine American Crafts letters and Heidi Swapp teal stickers.
Additionally I added Finnabair gold crackle medium and sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang.

Shimelle - Glitter - Fitzgerald - Gold (183 Piece) Prima - Art Extravagance - Texture Paste - Gold Crackle    Prima - Vintage Vanity - 2.2x2.5'' Clear Stamp - Checkered

For more inspiration visit Artworkshop facebook page and YouTube channel.

Thanks, Marta xx

9 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful as usual, Marta !
    Corrie x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bold and beautiful pages - the gold is wonderful.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Gorgeous! LOOOOVE that gold & the blues....looks fabulous :):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. ojej! jak ja to przegapiłam? cudo!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    OdpowiedzUsuń