sobota, 10 stycznia 2015

Mixed media journal pages by night + VIDEO tutorials

Hello everyone,
Do you create in your journals ?
Have you got a journal ?

I have few... made from some old books. Usually they have hard cover as I hope to altered the covers some day. I love my books. I love to create in the night. Do you create in the night ?
My best creative mojo's come at night.
My next few photos will show you my desk with journals...
Enjoy ;)




Here is the photo showing my journal before and after painting. I was not sure if I should cover the pages with colour but most of you suggested to paint it, so I did ;)
I must say I like both looks.


Here is 'Cherish' video tutorial.
I hope you will enjoy one of my decujornal pages video ;)


If you wish to see my other videos here is the link to my YouTube channel, subscribe for more step by step art tutorials  Maremi SmallArt.

Hugs, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. Every page is just a gorgeous as the other. I love the depth of colour and texture... Just gorgeous.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. These are just amazing. I love all the colors and embellishments.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. You do such amazing work Marta. I love each and every one!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń