środa, 7 stycznia 2015

January projects for My Creative Scrapbook kit club

Hello my friends,
I hope your New Year has been good for you so far.
Any New Year resolutions ?
I do have one - BE HAPPY :) 

Today I would love to share with you my prjects for January kit from My Creative Scrapbook.
This is very beautiful and special kit.
Pam as always has put together wonderful selection of our favourite products.
Here are my cards and layouts... and small surprise at the end ;) video tutorial. 
I hope you will enjoy it.
Selection of cards:





Here are my two scrapbooking layouts:


And here is promised video:


ps. This is my first project with photo from my childhood. This is me ;)
Love, Marta xxx

4 komentarze:

  1. Gorgeous projects:) the kit is yum - very shabby chic girly :) the funny thing? That little SC stencil you've used on your LOs? I used the same one here on a card yesterday!!!!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Marta, I love your projects.....I like the way you mix colors and elegance.
    kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It's adorable. I love it. Great tutorial. Johanne Lacombe

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I am not a scrapper, but I love everything you make ! Your are so talented !
    Corrie x

    OdpowiedzUsuń