wtorek, 29 lipca 2014

Cardz'n'Scrapz July projects / Cardz'n'Scrapz lipcowe projekty

Cardz'n'Scrapz July projects / Cardz'n'Scrapz lipcowe projekty


Here it is our July kit with wonderful goodies ;)

My first project for July was mixed media tag. It was my experiment with texture and colours. I used silks for the colouring and some modeling paste, gel medium and cheese cloth for texture. More info here on the Cardz'n'Scrapz blog.
Mediowy tag to moja pierwsza kreacja. Eksperyment kolorystyczny.

 

My second creations were simple summery cards. I love it sometimes when there is not much of artsy materials used. It's good to be able to create basic pieces and still enjoy them very much. More info about the products is here in Cardz'n'Scrapz blog. :)
Moj drugi projekt to proste i klasyczne kartki. Motyle zawsze sa w modzie. Naklejki Heidi Swapp i perelki w plynie.




My last projects for July was layout. I made a step by step video too. It's mixed media creation using sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang, stamping and splashing.
Moj ostatni projekt to mediowy scrap. Przygotowalam takze video tutorial na moim kanale YouTube.


Here is the video ;)
Zapraszam, milego ogladania ;)

 

Hugs, Marta x

2 komentarze:

  1. I love your art. That tag is just so lovely. Gorgeous texture and colour. Love the pack. The cards are fresh and summery and look easy to make for me ;) I love the layout and the video. You are just amazing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. J'adore cette page. Il faut dire que le modèle est superbe.
    Bravo
    MaryannG

    OdpowiedzUsuń