środa, 22 stycznia 2014

My small fashionistka ;)

My small fashionistka ;)

I did this photo few days ago and I must say I fell in love with it.
It inspired me to try and create more similar photos that could show kids fashion in good style.
All I have to do now is wait for Emily to be in the mood for posing :)

So far I wish to show you my new layout with my favourite photo.
I created this piece for Once Upon A ...Sketch challenge.

I hope you like it.
Lots of love Marta x


Challenge sketch:

8 komentarzy:

  1. Świetna praca ! Fotka fajna, okulary + nauszniki = rewelacyjny zestaw :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Marta, what a stunning layout!! Your daughter is quite the fashionista!! I adore your journaling in your own hand!! Thank for sharing your gorgeous work with us on our OUAS FB page, however, I don't see your page entered in our main challenge. Be sure to link up your project on the right side bar of the OUAS blog to be entered in our January Challenge. Here's a link for you ~ http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/ ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dear Tracey thank you for lovely comment. More importantly thank you for spotting that I didn't put my link on OUAS blog. It's my first time so that's the reason. I did it now :) so fingers crossed. Lots love Tracey :* Marta xx

      Usuń
  3. YUP! You're on the main blog now, as I just came over from there...this is SOOOO true...our personality does shine through what we wear. She looks sooo cute. Love the background work here. Stunning! Thanks for joining us at OUAS this month! Hope to see you lots more:):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Lizzy many thanks for your comment, I am glad you like my project. Hugs x

      Usuń
  4. Super layout , I love the browns you choose to scrap this super picture from your daughter!

    OdpowiedzUsuń