wtorek, 13 listopada 2018

Cardmaking VIDEO Tutorials with Maremi's Small Art

Hello :)
How are you doing ?

I am glad I managed to be back to you sooner than last time :)
I must admit I still struggle to find time for everything. Hannah is nearly 9 months already...  I cannot believe how fast the time goes. She is full of beans... early crawler and now walking next to furniture since 2 months month ! This is crazy soon and even more crazy busy to keep an eye on her :)


Being a full time mum and full time creator takes a lot from me.
Finding the right balance between work and family is not easy. I am learning everyday hwow to joggle my time :)
One of the things that I try to keep regularly is my YouTube channel. I cannot stay off camera for too long. I just miss it too much ! I miss chats, I miss creating but most of all I miss our interactions.

Sometimes if I seem to be quiet... I could be around on my Instagram... I often post some sneak peeks of projects there.
Click HERE to follow my Insta :)

https://www.instagram.com/maremis_small_art/

Today's post is a little summary. I would love to present you with some of my recent cardmaking videos and projects. 
I hope you will enjoy them !























So what else I have been up to ? :)
I have been busy with my little online store


You can find there my recent online classess with kits !!!
I will ship all the goodies to you and  with my help, in your own home you can create a wonderful piece of art. Have a look at available classes !


If you would like to see more details about the classes, please follow link below to my online store (I ship all the class kits worldwide)

Lastly... I would love to share with you few more videos where you can learn some cardmaking with me :)





I am sure you notticed that my most favourite things to use are chipboards. I love addition of those pretty wooden elements when I make my cards.
You can get those chipboards in my store HERE :) 
Happy shopping  :)

https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/MaremiSmallArt/

https://www.etsy.com/ie/shop/MaremiSmallArt/

Ok Friends :)
I think I say bye for now and I hope to be back here soon !
Love & kisses, Marta 

21 komentarzy:

  1. Thank you, Marta. Very good lessons.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. We reviewed dozens of online dating agencies. Here's our https://wizzlove.com/reviews/asiame-review review.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I'm appreciate your writing skill. Please keep on working hard. Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. In this manner my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's tale begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get anything they want.

    THESE are the exact same SECRETS tons of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your brainpower is UNTAPPED.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a driver's license and $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm very fed up with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You've been a part of those those types of conversations, ain't it right?

    Your success story is going to happen. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  6. I’m much pleased with your good work. you have good knowledge for article writing and this article is amazing. I am waiting for your next article…. Thank you so much
    vg247 news|gamesweekly

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Thank to Mr. Benjamin for helping me acquire my VA Mortgage loan. It was great receiving my loan of $900,000 USD from this loan lender. My name is Krasimir Todor am Belgian. I got my loan from this reputable loan lender on the 20th of November 2019 and I want to quickly use this medium to tell everyone here that you can acquire any loan from this credible loan company. A VA loan lender is not easy to come by and it must be recommended by the Department of Veteran Affairs. Mr Benjamin will give you loans at low-interest rates of 2% rate and very fast. Get your loans at Email: 247officedept@gmail.com or on Whatsapp number: + 1-989-394-3740

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. So cool cardmaking video tutorials. My children like it a lot. And while they are busy I have time for writing my umich essays I like this blog a lot. Thanks for it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Howdy! I simply would like to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent info you have got right here on this post. I am returning to your web site for more soon. ice cream ajax

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. A libra rising appearance woman has a direct poking gaze as if she can see inside the soul of a person. These ladies always look younger than they are.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. aquarius rising celebrities They're very intuitive · They're unbiased · They have a lot of confidence in their abilities · They're great listeners · They have an offbeat quirky.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  12. Very good post, thank you. I am surprised to find your website.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful article.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  14. You made my day by sharing an amazing article.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  15. I would like to be here again. Thank you!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Thanks for the information your article brings.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Decent blog here! subsequent to perusing, I choose to purchase a blog David Byrne Big Suit

    OdpowiedzUsuń