niedziela, 2 września 2018

Art Journaling, Updates, Wanderlust and more :)

Hello, Hi and Hey Everyone :)

I cannot believe that yet again I took so many months off blogging.
As you can imagine... life got quite busy with smallie on board. Hannah is taking a lot of our attention and truthfully we are enjoying her so much :)
She is already 6 months old, has 4 teeth, sitting by herself and nearly crawling :)
It's busy, busy but joyful too. 
Even tho I was absent from blogging... I was super creative and busy making ART and videos ! :) I am sure you know that if you follow my Instagram or Facebook.
Today I would love to show you my journal pages. I love, adore and enjoy art journaling the most. Collage and art journaling are my best friends.
Let me show you some of my recent works.


You can see some work in progress photos and video tutorial to follow. I hope you will enjoy them!





















Fancy joining me and 25 other teachers on a full year online class?



 I’m thrilled to tell you I am a teacher on Wanderlust 2019,
 an online mixed-media and art journaling class. Wanderlust is in its fourth year, and offers weekly, full length classes which are both high quality and original, aimed at beginners right through to the more experienced. 



 The classes  start on the 4th of January, but if you sign up right now you can get a 30% discount off the normal price of $150 USD (after the discount it’s $105 USD -approx. £81BGP, 90€) Not only that, but as an “Early Bird Member” you will also get instant access to the introductory lessons and a bonus class! So if this sounds tempting check out the link where you can find out more about Wanderlust and the other teachers who will inspire you through the whole of 2019. 
 To get your 30% discount use code EARLY30 at the checkout!!
Check who else will teach in 2019!
By using link below you will help me to earn a small commission at no extra cost. Thank you in advance !







Have you seen my printed drawings yet? I love using my fussy cutting print out for my works. 


You can check them in my store, click here :)








Hugs, Marta xx

14 komentarzy:

  1. Just AMAZING !! love all your artworks, they are gorgeous !
    Big hugs, Caty

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ahh Congratulations for Wanderlust 2019 !! ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Your journals are brilliant, I love each of them ��

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Uwielbiam kolaże !!! Świetny journal !!! Wydaje mi się zawsze , że w artjournalingu wszystko jest możliwe i wszystko jest dozwolone :))) Pozdrawiam :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This way my buddy Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the same SECRETS many famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps that expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 in his pocket.

    "I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've been a part of those those thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Your art is so amazing. I am always get design when I am make a card. Sometime, you have need to pass the luggage. You Can get it from Local Moving Services in Ridgefield CT. Make easy for yourself.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wenn du Sprachen lernen willst kann ich die Sprachschule Schneider sehr empfehlen. Schweizerdeutsch lernen hat mir dort sehr gut geholfen.Liebe Grüße Marco

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end your blog post. Really an informative blog.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Amazing website hope to see more post of your post.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  11. Thank you so much for your great information, It is too useful for me. Thanks again!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Very good post, thank you. I am surprised to find your website.

    OdpowiedzUsuń