sobota, 25 lutego 2017

Classes in Ireland ♡ Maremi's Small Art ♡

Hello & Hi Everyone,

I am so very happy to be back to you.
Live Art Classes are so very special for me. This is an amazing time where I can pass on my knowledge, heart and soul to my students.

Yes, that's us! A crazy, happy bunch of crafters who love making things.
Today I would love to invite you to a quick photo tour from my recent art classes.



As some of you may know, I have a big passion for teaching... my main teaching time is through the many video tutorials on my channel.
If you have never watched any of them please click here to check on my YouTube videos. 


Sometimes tho... I do accept invites which are close to my heart. This time was exactly like that.
The host of the event was my lovely friend Agnes.
I adore small, intimate classes were contact with student is priceless.


We had 4 mixed media projects in which we were working with my beloved, one and only Scrapiniec chipbaords, those are perfect for any kinds of project! 
To colour my makes I always work with Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays !!! I cannot live without them !


Kits & gifts for students! Those always make me smile :)





Here is few more photos from two days of creative journey.





Mixed media altered frame heart... chipboards are always a wonderful finish touch.
Delicate, lacy looking pieces are perfect addition. Every Lindy's colour will nicely bring your project together!







Journal pages do not have to be flat... you can always add some chipboards to create some interest and dimensional look of your spread.



Thank you so much ladies for coming !
I love you lots !!! Till the next time :) oxox

I hope you enjoyed my post and I will talk to you very soon.
Hugs, Marta xx

Be sure to stay in touch on Instagram too ! Click here!
Plenty inspirations there for you :)

https://www.instagram.com/maremis_small_art/


13 komentarzy:

  1. Thanks again Marta for a brilliant day! Would definitely recommend your classes! Nicola x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I am having a mixed feeling.. happy to see your lovely cozy workshop .. n sad because I don't know if I would be able get the chance to attsin your live workshop in my life !!
    ❤❤❤

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Loved my day with you.... met lovely people learned a lot and had fun.
    Thank you and Agnes so much xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. what a great class - beautiful projects!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Looks like a great day. :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Looks like such an amazing workshop - I'm very envious of those who got one of the very special places to come! Beautiful creations all around.
    Alison x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Do you make up the bags of lovely bits and bobs yourself or where can we buy the lovely craft materials from? I love the little photo frames too. Looks like you all had such fun. Any chance of a workshop in Lowestoft, Suffolk??! X x

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I am jealous Marta! Looks like they had a great time and I would love to do a course with you some day xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Are you looking for free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTOPILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...


    ทางบ้าน

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I very much like your pattern it's beautiful,thank for sharing good i dea !

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. This way my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's biography starts with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he revealed hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the EXACT same SECRETS tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this expression has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around 7 years back, while driving a non-registered, trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and in his pocket.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

    You took part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?

    Your own success story is waiting to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    OdpowiedzUsuń