środa, 21 września 2016

My Creative Scrapbook September Limited Edition kit 2016

Hello my sweet friends,

I would love to share with you few of my recent cards.
I created 8 boho style cards from September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club. Here is the link for the kit club website... you can read all about it and see all the kits available.

I also made a video, where I share the whole process on all 8 cards, enjoy :)











Love, Marta xx

ps. You can buy those cards and few other bits in my Etsy store
HERE is a link, enjoy 
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaremiSmallArt/

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MaremiSmallArt/
 

4 komentarze:

  1. oh I love each one.. they are so pretty!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. The colors are beautiful, Marta! Those flowers are to die for, and you've tied everything together so nicely. Well done! You are such an inspiration to me, I appreciate you sharing your talent with us.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I just LOVE your AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL cards!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I really like your new decorative designs! it's beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń