czwartek, 23 lipca 2015

Remember this forever

Hello my friends,
It is always a great pleasure to be back to you!
This project is for Lindy's Stamp Gang design team!
You know how much I love my sprays and I love journals :)

Today's project is was my experimental make to see how it will turn uot when I mix paints and sprays. My background colours are coming from Dylusions paints and few sprays.

To create my background I used:
Shabby Turbine Teal
Maidenhair Fern Green
Toto's Tornado Black

My favourite part of this make is white embossed text created by using stamp. I used Purely White embossing powder. This is one of my must have products. Great for stamps or covering chipboard pieces, fantastic to create some contrast.


Additionally I add some paper image, few word stickers and butterflies.
This is fun and easy page. I hope you will feel inspired!


You can see the whole process on my video tutorial.
Enjoy !


Hugs, Marta x

5 komentarzy:

  1. Wonderful page Marta !!! I love the colours, they are great ! stamps and all details. Fabulous. Wish you a nce weekend. Big hugs from Spain. Caty.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fantastic page! Love all the layers and perfectly blended colours! Those embossed white accents really make colours to pop! I am impressed!
    Hugs! Branka xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń