czwartek, 2 lipca 2015

'Delightful' for Riddersholmdesign + VIDEO tutorial

Hi crafty friends,
It's great to be back!
Today I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media vintage page for Riddersholmdesign!
Riddersholmdesign is paper manufacturer creating most stunning papers!


I have used stunning paper collections Vintage Venture and Tailgate Marked.
You will see beautiful colours, details and patterns on all the pages.
This is is perfect paper selection if you love vintage.



To create my background I used few mediums and brand new Riddersholmdesign glitter glass. This is perfect and stunning addition to your project. I mixed the glitter with some gel medium to create a custom made paste. You will see it all in my video.

Here is my tutorial :) You will see how I made my mixed media background, how I create layered dimentional look with all the stunning papers.
I hope you will enjoy my make and find some inspiration for yourself.


Happy creating, Marta x

4 komentarze:

  1. I love it! Beautiful colors and designing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Oh Marta! This is stunning!!!! So very inspirational! I can always picture this type of scrapping in my mind, but I just can't seem to get onto the paper (LOL). So, instead, I enjoy looking at your work! Beautiful and fabulous!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. wow Marta!!!
    this is amazing!!!
    thanks for the tutorial!!!
    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń