wtorek, 20 czerwca 2017

#RainbowTinyCards from Paint Samples TUTORIAL #MaremiSmallArt

Hello & Hi :)
Each time I am back to my blog... each time I am about to start a blog post I feel I should apologise for my absence in blogging.
Each time I also promise myself to come back more often :) 
I promise to try !

It's been a while but... I am back with something so super cute. 
For ages I wanted to create some nice project with paint samples. 
I had many ideas but nothing special that I felt for... until now!


The idea is very simple... be sure to use similar colours of your embellishments as your cards.
I am sure you have many many scrapbooking papers to choose from :)
I hope my video will encourage you to create your own cards.
Not only those are fun but also a great addition to your gifts or just an embellishment for your regular cards. If you will create some please be sure to use #RainbowTinyCards in your post so I can find you on the social media.



Here you have all the tiny cards :)
I hope you will make your own !


















Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see my videos!

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaremiSmallArt

https://www.youtube.com/user/MaremiSmallArt

If you would like to see my daily art inspirations please feel free to follow my Instagram here :)

https://www.instagram.com/maremis_small_art/


Love, Marta xox





8 komentarzy:

  1. These are amazing Marta!!! You can ART on almost anything can't you? I'm going to try this!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hi, this video sounds great like most all your videos. But no matter what I do there is no picture showing, please check it out, thanks

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ok after I committed and tried for the fifth time the picture came in, such is life. lol thanks it was a really nice video

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Jakie śliczne maleństwa!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนัง

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. This blog aware me about different programs which can become very useful for our friends and kids. Few websites provide combined courses and few of the are separately for single subject. Glad to get this
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    At least 160 000 men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2 lbs every night in their sleep.

    It is painless and it works with anybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Get a drinking glass and fill it half the way

    2) And then learn this awesome hack

    and you'll be 1-2 lbs lighter when you wake up!

    OdpowiedzUsuń