piątek, 29 lipca 2016

Workshops in UK - October 2016 - Marta Lapkowska

Hello my friends !
Today some super exciting news!

I am back to UK to Middlesbrough at the Riverside 29/30 October 2016 to teacj four mixed media classes!
For bookings go to Art Workshops Facebook page - classes will be live on Sunday 07/08/2016 

 




I hope you like my 4 classes which I will teach over the weekend.
I must say I cannot wait to meet those ladies again!

Here is the video from March 2016 workshops from Middlesbrough! 
I am sure this weekend will be simply amazing!
 






Love, Marta xx

6 komentarzy:

  1. Szkoda, że nie mieszkam w UK. Jak będziesz w Polsce takie warsztaty robić to się zgłaszam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful art for the classes - lucky participants!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Now I wish I lived in the UK. :)

    You make so much gorgeous cards and arts. Keep up the good work you doing :)

    Hugs, Cathrine

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. You have really selected the suitable topic; this is one of my favorite blogs. online payday lenders

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on You Like Hits?

    OdpowiedzUsuń