poniedziałek, 3 sierpnia 2015

Black gesso & mixed media tutorial for Finnabair CT

Hi friends,
It's Marta here :) Each month I am so super excited to be back and to share with you my passion.
Each time I have a video tutorial for you too... but this time for a change I will be talking to you and walking you through my creative process.


For the second time I used black gesso as the base of my project. It was still challenging but very rewarding. I loved seeing how the project is coming to life.




I used many metal embellishments, chipboards and Art Ingredients products like micro beads, mica flakes, glass glitter and glass beads. Everything was painted with Inka Golds.


I hope you will enjoy my video and I wish to hear from you too !
Excuse me my English as it is not my first language :)
Have fun !




Marta xx

Products used:

19 komentarzy:

  1. Marta,
    So very, very gorgeous with wonderful colors. This will be my next endeavor (something similar). I will let you know how it turns out and reference your video/blog as my inspiration. That's if the project turns out!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Stunning Marta..beautiful colours and textures..and your English is perfect.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Marta your an angel to me . Im so glad you talk now and i learn . I will message you ,but this was wonderful and as luck would have it i do frames and you showed me another way of doing them
    Thank u so much
    Hugs and more hugs

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Hi Marta, This project is so beautiful, and to see it all come together is wonderful, and thanks for the video and also your English is great!!!! Thanks so much again, you have inspired me to stretch myself.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love it.! I really enjoyed watching your video <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Thank you so much for sharing this very beautiful project. Your English is perfect.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Stunning work! Loving the texture and the colours are amazing! Xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. so stunning project! thank for video!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Thanks for sharing! Amazing!!!! xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This is stunning Marta! OMG I love how you used hot glue to create pearls! Your use of different mediums is always so amazing. TFS

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. OMG, this is a real masterpiece of art, Marta! I adore every single detail here! What dreamy colours and a fantastic design! I am so inspired! Bravo!
    Hugs! Branka xxx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Praca jak już pisałam, niesamowita, świetnie oglądać cały proces na filmiku, ileż tam detali!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Beautiful and great video tutorial

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Very inspiring, thank you so much

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Very lovely I’ll will give it a try hope
    I can do it thanks for sharing

    OdpowiedzUsuń