poniedziałek, 16 lutego 2015

Classic cards with Heidi Swapp and Mambi for Artworkshop

Hello everyone !

I would love to share with you few cards today.
Those are super cute and super easy cards. Everyone can do them in no time.
Sometimes simple but cute can still attract our eyes.
To create those cards all you need is some paper, punches and paper embellishments. 
I used Heidi Swapp as my base paper.

 Hello Today Papiery Pad 30x30  

I added 'paper embellished cards' on top of my cards. Those Pocket Pages cards were designed to fill the pockets of the 'Project Life' type of projects. As you can see you can easily use them for your cards and create them super fast.

Embellished Cards - Friends http://artworkshop.pl/pl/me-my-big-ideas/pocket-pages/embellished-cards-friends-p686c1c26.html

To add some dimentions I used my punches and liquid pearls.
I hope you will enjoy my cards and believe that sometimes less means classy and still adorable.







If you would like to visits Artworkshop on-line shop click here ;)
If you wish to 'like' them on Facebook, please click here :) you will find lots of beautiful crafty inspirations over.

Wishing you a very creative week, Marta xx

2 komentarze:

  1. All of your cards are so very pretty! Sometimes we need quick, but very cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Love the clean lines and fresh colours of these cards. So pretty

    OdpowiedzUsuń