wtorek, 18 lutego 2014

'Perhaps it takes courage to raise children' /J. Steinbeck

'Perhaps it takes courage to raise children' /J. Steinbeck
'Byc moze potrzeba odwagi by wychowywac dzieci' /J.Steinbeck

Hello my friends.
I would love to share with you my latest journal page. To create this piece I used paints, sprays, acrylic glaze silks and chipboards from Molossi.
Witajcie kochani.
Chcialam dzis pokazac Wam moj najnowszy projekt - kartke z dziennika. Do stworzenia tej kreacji uzylam farb, sprayow, jedwabi oraz tekturek z firmy Molossi. 


Here are few photos to show you how I created the backround.
Tu mozecie zobaczyc jak powstawalo tlo.




Then I used sprays and paints all over the pages.
I used acrylic glaze silks - ocean wave, teal zircon and nutmeg. You can purchase silks and lots of mixed media products here at MIXED MEDIA PLACE.
I also used few chipboards from MOLOSSI.
I came across Molossi products thank to my lovely friend Cathi. She is a very creative lady with such a nice personality. Lots of craft people would know her as she is a very kind person with big heart. You can visit her blog here and see her fabulous creations at Celtic Knots.
Nastepnie calosc pokrylam sprayami i farbami. Mozecie nabyc wiekszosc w sklepie Mixed Media Place. Tekturki pochodza z Molossi. O firmie Molossi uslyszalam od mojej kolezanki Cathi. Jest to wspaniala osoba o wielkim sercu. Zajrzyjcie na jej bloga Celtic Knots.


As you can see chipboards are changed, I altered them. First I painted chipboards with white gesso and then emboss them with embossing tinsel - bridal (Ranger). Also on the sides I added small butterflies - they are tiny, tiny, tiny stickers :) I think the glasses present very cute now.
Jak juz zauwazyliscie tekturki sa nieco zmienione. Otoz pomalowalam je na bialo uzywajac gesso a nastepnie pokrylam embossingiem. Na bokach przykleilam malutenkie motylki naklejki. Mysle, ze okulary wygladaja teraz uroczo.




With this creation I wish to take part in Emotional Challenge at Mix Media Place Challenge.
It's about courage.
As my title says - 'Perhaps it takes courage to raise children' /J.Steinbeck.
I believe that being a mum - was and is so far my biggest challenge and it takes a lot of courage to be a good parent. Emily (my child) is like a gift from above for me and having her is the bravest journey.


This photo is a color board in Inkido Blog. I choose the first photo with blue and white cake and also brown elements. It's delicious looking color board.


Last place that I wish to mention is Vintage Udfordring. They challenge is about paint, spray or drop.

Prace te zglosilam na rozne wyzwania. Mam nadzieje, ze sie Wam spodobala.
Dziekuje za odwiedziny i do napisania.
I hope you enjoyed this looooong post here and I will talk to you later.
Have a great day my friends.
Lots hugs,
Marta x

18 komentarzy:

  1. Your Journal Page is amazing. I love the Layers, Colors and Style of your art.
    Have a lovely Day Marta,

    Love, Dunja xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Dunja thank you so so much for your kind words <3

      Usuń
  2. Thank you so much for joining INKIDO challenge z tą piękną pracą :) Powodzenia!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Very nice page! I love your backround - and the eyes of your daughter are so much twinkling :) . What you are writing about having children, I can totally agree with. It´s really a challenge to have kids - but it´s also such a big bliss!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. I couldn't agree with you more, thank you for for your kind words <3

      Usuń
  4. Really cool! Great colors and textures! Thank you for joining to MMP challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I did love looking at your pages, and yes it does take courage to raise children, and strength and a good sense of humor too.. love that adorable photo, and love all the textures too..

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. oh Lizzyc you are a star with your great words <3

      Usuń
  6. This is absolutely stunning! Wow! I love the textures and the colors you have used!

    Thank you for joining us over at the Vintage challenge!

    ♡ DT- Hanne

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Hanne thank you very much, it's a great challenge <3

      Usuń
  7. This is so cute. What a sweetie she is! Thanks for sharing this journallingpage with us at Inkido!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. I am totallly fan !! thanks for the pictures with different steps ! Gorgeous Journal !! and so cute she is !! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I love seeing how you created this! Thanks for sharing!! Thanks too for playing along at Inkido!! Remember at SATW you can submit art journal pages too!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkido!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. I really love your project... it's great! Thanks for playing along with us at Inkido!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Gorgeous design! Thank you for playing with us at Inkido this month :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń